HEN NIGHT CHIT CHAT

Calling all Hen Night attendees, tell us about your night out, we want all our viewers to know your thoughts on your hen Night. From the good to the bad, this is the place to tell us and share your experiences with others looking to do the same.

Friday 6 August 2010

NIGHT NEVER TO FORGET

Dear All,

I am just dropping a line to let you know what a fantastic night my wife had on her hen night last weekend. As you all know i was reluctant to use such companies as yours as I have been let down in the past. From the moment our stretched limousine had turned up at our doorstep they knew they were in for a special evening. There is no doubt about the 'wow' factor the limousines have, the vehicle was amazing. The interior was amazingand the lighting could not be surpassed, it made them feel a million dollars. They had commented on the trip into London West End and said it was smooth and exciting, the resturant that they had gone to was perfect and filled their stomachs for the night ahead.

I would just like to add that the customer service I received from you all was impecable. From the first phone call nothing was too much trouble for you to deal with and your polite and courteous manner at all times made it a pleasure to do business with you.

I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending 1st Event to any of my freinds and work collegues for their celebrations and excursions. I look forward to the next time!

Thanks a million

Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment